Translate

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Begone ~ before someone drops a house on you!




There in her office, Dottie Dinklemeyer barked orders into the phone-
“I am paying you big bucks ~ and I want results!” ~ you find her now ~ before that garden
party hostess ~ turned realtor,  Alice Fuller finds her!”







“I want that property ~ and before you can say Jackie Susann ~ that old dump 

will be torn down ~ and six new, beautiful ~ high profit raised ranches 
with river views will be standing there!”

Unbeknownst to Dottie ~ the Simpson Boys
were showing an interest in her large Cadillac!







She continued her rant, shouting into the phone ~
There were protestations on the other end of the line, but Dottie was distracted by her
notice of something happening in the periphery of her vision.





She threw down the phone and leapt to her feet 
heading for the door.






Little did she know that Gladys Simpson was coming down the 
sidewalk with the rest of her brood!






“Hey you little bastards ~ get away from there ~ get your grubby paws off my Caddy!”




The Simpson Boys scattered!

But not with out shouting ~ “Ding dong the witch is dead!”





Dottie changed her tone as she realized Gladys Simpson was behind her-
pushing her youngest in a pram.


“Oh Gladys ~Lovely day isn’t it?”


“Looking for a new house to fit all those adorable kiddies in?”
“Here’s my card- Dottie does it best!”





Dottie headed back into her office, mumbling to herself, but loud enough
for Gladys and her daughters to hear ~
“Those Catholics,  oh brother, I need to start offering additions!”


As they passed, Suzie Simpson asked " Mother ~

Why does that lady smell like a rotten egg?” 






“Listen” said Dottie- turning her attention back to the caller- 

“I am heading over to that so called country club to hob~nob with these damn hicks,
and see what other clients I can take from that ninny Alice.”


The minute you hear back- you reach me- got it?”






~ NEXT ~

What a lovely day for the Country Club,
Golf anyone?









14 comments:

  1. Hi Philip! Great to see you here again! I LOVE the caddy and the Simpson boys look adorable scrambling all over it! Dottie looks to be "in good form" (for a she-devil!) and I can't wait to see more .... hear more of these stories!!! I hope you are still fixing up the big old house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so happy to finally have had some time to get back to the story. Every story needs at least one true villain- so Dottie
      fits the bill for now- but there will be others! And yes, West Acres Farm is being "restored", and will play a part very soon. Thanks again
      for your kind comments.
      Philip

      Delete
  2. Too funny! Rotten egg hehehehe! More more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Philip,
    Great story. I am glad that old witch is getting hers, but happy the caddy wasent damaged. It's a great car. I can't wait for karma to show up.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giac, Trust me ~ Dottie will get her Karmic comeuppance!

      Delete
  4. “Hey you little bastards ~ get away from there ~ get your grubby paws off my Caddy!” --LOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John, Thanks for checking in, I can always count on you for appreciating my sense of humor!

      Delete
  5. It's all wonderful!!! Thank you, THANK YOU, for coming back, Philip! There's a lot going on here, but I'm tracking it and having a blast in the process. Can't wait to see more! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thank you for your kind words! I am sorry the plot is a bit hard to follow, I guess it's my warped sense of reality!
      I fear I live as much in the past, as I do in the present. I promise the next post will not be too long in coming.
      All my best,
      Philip

      Delete
  6. Hi Philip, what a delightful story. I laughed at "Hey you little bastards, etc." What a great hobby. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, Thanks for stopping by- I am glad you enjoyed the story. There will be another post soon.
      And I will stop by and visit your blog. Thanks again!
      Philip

      Delete
  7. Phillip, I have been off blogging for awhile and missed these last two posts. I love them! I so look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story! She may be an old smelly witch. But If there were grubby children crawling all over my Caddy I would scream at them too! I am an old witch. HA!HA!

    ReplyDelete